Introduction

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
But from what I understand make sure you have an account with the vendor, prepurchase shiping mod, during the sale log on to there website and have your payment information Saved so you can speed up the payment process, and be fast with your mouse!!!

+1 @Staghorn

To the best of my understanding, if you buy a shipping module in advance and for whatever reason - do not buy anything in the sale - they will refund it.
Most of the sales I have participated in will post live commentary here and do an occasional pop up to a really special deal. In those cases, you click the link as fast as you can and it takes you to the website to buy. If someone else beats you to check out - better luck next time.
The hourly drops are announced here but you can also access through the websites and refresh on the hour.

After you are a member 30 days and have so many posts, you can also post in the marketplace to buy or sell privately.

This is my understanding as well.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back