Invert & Macro Nut from Wollongong

SaltySaltySoup

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
20
Location
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gals and pals!

Just got back into the hobby after a few years break. Struggled during Covid to keep my 80L shrimp tank afloat resorted to dosing rather than water changes. Store sold me an alk product with strontium in it when I didn’t ask for that and I didn’t read the label, overdosed them.

Got so depressed by the loss of so many beautiful little guys, and I swore not to get back into the hobby until I had a house of my own to make things easier.

Well now I’ve got a house and a basement and a plan for a 7000L sump that lives down there. Buying all kinds of Arduino stuff to make cheap sensors and lights that mimic moon phases.

If any locals wanna go rock pooling with me to find some cool macros we can try and grow, or shrimp, or hermits, or what have you, just inbox me.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new