Invert safe meds

Riverlifewife

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
31
Location
Rincon
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having a crisis and need some advice. I have a blood disorder and got extremely ill. My tank got the bare minimum from my husband(he just doesn’t know anything about fish keeping) and now that I’m home and able to get around some, my fish are all sick.....I’ve never had a sick fish before. I came home to one with a cloudy eye, one with what looks like a white area on the edge of his tail, another with white on tail edges, and one that looks filmy on his belly. Appears to all be bacterial or fungal. Apparently, over feeding, no water changes, and no cleaning. The water smelled horrible. The substrate, I think was poisoning everything. I took all of it out. Now it’s bare bottom with just the live rock. The water is clear now but how to I heal my fish? Can I treat the entire tank? What’s best to use? I need something invert safe. There’s no way I can take all the shrimp, crabs and snails out. I can take some pics and post them if necessary.
 
Pics please also do you have a spare tank you can QT the fish in? Once we get pics we can diagnose the illnesses. I hope you are feeling better
 
The cloudy eye and the tail spot.

4878E231-F6E8-4EF5-8C06-BF1C19376458.jpeg CEABC726-968E-47D3-9C57-73A6E382CCF0.jpeg
 
Sorry the photos aren’t better. They wouldn’t be still.....
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new