"Invested/reverse" Trochus snail

Bento

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Today I was cleaning my tank and found a Trochus snail I that I hadn't seen for awhile and assumed he had been eaten.
I didn't pay much attention after that until I was looking in tonight and noticed the snail is upside down in its shell (It moves on its shell instead of the substrate). Has anyone else experienced this? All my other are fine just this one.

IMG_20200309_230956.jpg IMG_20200309_231005.jpg IMG_20200309_231037.jpg
 
hi just help him right himself ,prob just in a position ,cannot ,happy reefing
 
Thanks for that, I had helped a few times but kept changing back and it looked strange last night. I flipped him again and seems to be fine this time ‍♂️. Thanks for your help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new