ION Director from GHL!

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't expect it to be at your door until June to play safe. Virus is gonna push it back plus just add the regular delay and missing date slightly. It's common with releases. If it comes early great. But personally, I'm expecting June.
I doubt I will be holding on that long. I suspect that if companies cannot make and supply products until June then many of them will be out of business. In the old days most companies use to have a large cash reserve for times like this. Today most companies see cash reserves as money sitting idle when it could be bearing fruit.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not saying it is. I'm clueless with everyone else. I'm just saying for me, I'm expecting mine to come June. Earlier, great. But I won't be surprised.

Khd was pushed back slightly. Add this virus in mix. We can curve the spread but other countries are getting hammered. Who knows. Like I said mystery

Richmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea if these are shipping and if/when new purchases can be made? I need this in my life to accompany my dkh director.

MabuyaQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you one bit surprised lol. Were prob all little bummed but not surprised. I doubt I'll even have it for my early may out of state vacation. Won't happen
Indeed no surprise, just a little bummed. But I'd rather get a well functioning device than become a betatester myself after delivery, so I am fine with it. Just wanted to inform those that are not on their mailing list (and being on their German speaking list means I am informed a little sooner as well).

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The email seemed to point to probes not meeting tolerances. These seem to be a QC sticky widget at this point.

On an aside, it would be really really nice if the PO4 graphic was removed from the ION D stuff since it isn't part of the product. False advertising and all that. @Vinny@GHLUSA

David Cher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it will good to have po4 on it too . hopefully we can see it soon

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back