iOS member tank prefix test

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,457
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Test
 
Hello!

We had a "developer" issue but the good news is that it's not only almost ready to test but to actually roll out to the public! I'll touch base with our DEV to see about getting out a testing version to you! Android fell way behind but is now caught up.

Thank you!

Will the app ever come to Google Pixels? Would love it.
Revs message above was posted 10/14 so it looks like android version is coming
 
Yes! We're not quite to beta testing with the Android version yet, but I am replying to this thread from the Android version of the app. :-)
 
Yes! We're not quite to beta testing with the Android version yet, but I am replying to this thread from the Android version of the app. :)
I can help test when uploaded.
 
Android here, would love to be a test dummy
 
Yes! We're not quite to beta testing with the Android version yet, but I am replying to this thread from the Android version of the app. :)
This may be rude to ask... do you know when the app will be ready? I have limited time on chrome so the app would be awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new