iOS update for ghl connect * Feb-3 2023*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*** iOS app announcement ***

Hello,

Over the past few weeks, we have been made aware of a display and error issue affecting the GHL Connect iOS version of our app. Our development team has successfully identified the cause of the problem and found a solution. Due to the urgency of resolving this matter, we have released (pending App Store approval) GHL Connect version 3.22.18 with a few caveats.

We are aware this new version has a few bugs which affect dashboard tiles and tile menu icons; multiple taps needed to get a response. A new version which addresses this bug will be released ASAP.

*** iOS users, read this ***
Due to the significant backend changes that needed to be made to the app to accommodate Apple's changes to iOS, local connections in the app will be lost IF you do not have CloudStorage enabled.

Before updating to 3.22.18, we highly recommend you check to see that CloudStorage is enabled in your app. Open app, press gear icon (top right), enable "Save app settings to the cloud", press SAVE.

As always, we are committed to bringing you the best possible experience and appreciate your understanding, patience and support.

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I open the App and hit the gear icon, "Save app settings to the cloud" is "greyed out." What do I need to do?
(My "P4 CLOUD" under MY DEVICES disappeared).
Thank you.

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 155 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.6%
Back