IOWL's IM Nuvo 200 EXT build

One more question for now!! Lol what height do you keep your sump water level at?
I did my own plumbing since I ordered it before the new plumbing package was available. I would have to measure the sump level but I would say 60-70% full in the protein skimmer and refugium/frag tank section and obviously lower in the return chamber. High enough for a protein skimmer but low enough so when my pumps turn off it doesn't overflow. I have a smallish protein skimmer so I had to get a stand for it to raise it up.
 
Ha, nice! I ordered an INT and it’s going in a spot that looks identical to where yours is at, so thanks for that visual.

Nice to see that algae clear up too.
 
Last edited:
IMG_3841.jpeg


Did we just become best friends? The space is eerily similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new