iPhone 16 Pro - need help

PPBlimpy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
2,607
Location
Cumberland
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any secrets to get better photos out of my iPhone? I can take the basic stuff but looking for a bit better.

Any suggestions? Tips /tricks?

Thank you!



IMG_8277.jpeg
 
Orange and yellow filters help a lot filtering out the blue. Manual white balance is helpful also but not sure if that's an option on iPhone. Looks like a bow front? When I look through one it's a distorted view so I imagine that can make it tough to get in focus shots. With flat glass I have to be perfectly in line with the glass or auto focus struggles.
 
Yes that is my 54g. It is definitely harder to get a decent picture of that over my 210. I still need to purchase a lense kit of this phone. When I take filtered photos it’s thru a set of glasses.

I will look into white balance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new