iphone 7 Lens recommendation (Coral View v2, Polyplap, IceCap)

GrumpyDaddy68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
145
Reaction score
45
Location
Madison, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I am about to buy an iphone 7 lens kit but I just cannot make up my mind between these three.

CoralView v2, Polyplap or IceCap kits.

Any recommendations (Pros, Cons).

Thanks in advance,
 
Don't have a iphone, but I'm pretty happy with the Polyp Lab for my S9+

The color on this is dead on.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new