Is Apex trident have big nosie?

kamkam1999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
66
Reaction score
13
Location
Hong Kong
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently i have purchased KHA from AquaWiz in Taiwan, however when it testing KH it made a big noise in 20mins. (6-7times a day)
Since i place my tank at lobby, i received complaint from my parents, so i decided to sell it out...

After i google which automated testing system is good for my tank, i found apex trident, will it also have any noise when it running?
 
The Apex will, like most other pieces of machinery make some noise while testing; this is to be expected and can not be 100% avoided.

That being said, in my personal experience it is not loud as such. Can I hear it? Yes! Do I notice? Yes!

Do I mind? No...

Q: Do you own a Neptune Apex system already?

What is your idea of "bin noise"? Now, this is subjective obviously- and not entirely measurable unless you're sitting ready with a decibel meter that is ;)
 
The Apex will, like most other pieces of machinery make some noise while testing; this is to be expected and can not be 100% avoided.

That being said, in my personal experience it is not loud as such. Can I hear it? Yes! Do I notice? Yes!

Do I mind? No...

Q: Do you own a Neptune Apex system already?

What is your idea of "bin noise"? Now, this is subjective obviously- and not entirely measurable unless you're sitting ready with a decibel meter that is ;)
Oh no...thanks for your sharing, then i better choose dosing and keep checking Ca Mg Kh daily..
 
You can look at standalone devices such as the Alka / Mastertronic or the ReefBot if you don't already own a Neptune Apex.

I used the Reef Factory KH Keeper (only alkalinity!) in the past with good results as well. That one was really quiet btw.
 
If you can and decide to get an Apex and the Trident to go with it, you can manually go in and set the time for tests to run. This way you could have it run tests when no one is around.

It’s a “hack” to do this but many of us have been doing it for years with no issues. I test half as often so it saves me money as well on reagents.
 
You can look at standalone devices such as the Alka / Mastertronic or the ReefBot if you don't already own a Neptune Apex.

I used the Reef Factory KH Keeper (only alkalinity!) in the past with good results as well. That one was really quiet btw.
Reef factory KH Keeper seems better for me.. let me ask whether it will shipping to Hong Kong. Anyway, thanks for your advise
 
If you can and decide to get an Apex and the Trident to go with it, you can manually go in and set the time for tests to run. This way you could have it run tests when no one is around.

It’s a “hack” to do this but many of us have been doing it for years with no issues. I test half as often so it saves me money as well on reagents.
i've read some say it can combined tests twice a day(day and night) plus 1-2tests in KH
 
Recently i have purchased KHA from AquaWiz in Taiwan, however when it testing KH it made a big noise in 20mins. (6-7times a day)
Since i place my tank at lobby, i received complaint from my parents, so i decided to sell it out...

After i google which automated testing system is good for my tank, i found apex trident, will it also have any noise when it running?
Hello! I'm a SPS coral enthusiast from mainland China, and I'm interested in purchasing a KHA appliance. If you're interested in selling, please contact me. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new