Is bubble tip ok?

If it’s not too late, I would recommend the orbit marine ic pro. It is two lights and more powerful. I also have this light, and it is not extremely powerful. A black box could work too.
 
Guessing the light default will work? Anything I can change on settings that will help? BTA puffs up everytime I turn the light on.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7125.MOV
    877.6 KB
As long as your blues are high, you should be okay. The anemone will eventually adjust to the light and find a spot it likes.
 
Current mood

image.jpg
 
I think he likes the new light!

image.jpg
He's looking okay. Give him plenty of time and try not to mess with him at all. He should hopefully make a good recovery. He may not be as colorful as he once was due to possibly expelling ?zoozanthelle? But he has a good chance.
 
He's looking okay. Give him plenty of time and try not to mess with him at all. He should hopefully make a good recovery. He may not be as colorful as he once was due to possibly expelling ?zoozanthelle? But he has a good chance.
Last question

I have a 20 long and feel like my nitrates are always on the high side 20-40 when I test weekly for water changes. Will a protein slimmer help me to keep them lower longer? Tank has been up for about a year
 
Not sure about this? Is he ok?
image.jpg
 
Nem now on the move after day 2 of lights out to fight dinos
 
You need a stronger light same thing happened to me when I tried to house a RBT under the stock fluval light
O yeah

I got 60 watts now but going w 2 days blackout to deal w Dino flagellates
 
Well not sure anymore. Nem moved after my battle w dinos. He’s back on th rock not looking happy

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new