Is it normal for a clown to host a toadstool??

It should be fine…here’s a pair I had years ago that did it
0B67D3FB-FD1C-4D73-9DB4-64EB08D24445.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
Mine host a colt coral. The coral is used to it and doesn't retract its polyps.
 
Upvote 0
Completely normal mine host a toadstool and both coral and fish are as happy as they can be.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new