Is leather toadstool supposed to look like this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KonradTO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KonradTO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
667
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the impression that it should be more "fluffy", or its normal? I had this frag for about a month
16537362564718056700554478426055.jpg
 
Nice! At least leathers do survive xD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new