Is my anemone okay ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter samorton93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

samorton93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have had this anemone for bout 3 weeks it seems to just be hiding and not eating I've tried move it but It just seems to hide again I have another anemone that's fine eats well and growing thanks for your help
91acd0581e2f7d119121d9d5c42230b4.jpg
45099fe0412d13a7e6a3f1072801e434.jpg
 
I agree. His bulbs are nice and fat, he has good coloration and looks like he planted his "foot" and doesn't intend to move. Although, I did notice a Haitian (?) anemone, in your 2nd picture. The Haitian could've stung the BTA if you think he's in bad shape but again he looks okay so I wouldn't worry to much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new