Is My Clownfish Acting Okay?

ThatYellowFJ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recently got my clownfish pair from a fish store last week. Water levels are within the acceptable levels for clownfish, they like to swim up the glass and to the top, or just float in the corner but don’t seem to sleep at night. One of them dart’s pretty fast in random motions from each side of the tank. I can attach a video if need be
 
Prolly normal. Mine does some pretty random stuff. If i put a new fish in it acts like it. I think it’s because they don't have an anemone but that’s just me guessing.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new