Is my clownfish okay?

averytanky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm new to the saltwater aquarium world and I have my first fish in my nano 10 after cycling for months! He's been in there weeks with no problems, except for the fact that i've never actually seen him eat with my own eyes, (i have blennys that eat like crazy, they go crazy for flakes and will eat them immediately, but my clown just kinda wonders around all day, not particularly doing anything or going after pellets or flakes when i put them in. but I'm so paranoid I watch him all the time for signs of any stress. Can anyone tell me if he looks okay and is swimming normal? Since hes my first tropical fish other than blennys, i dont know exactly whats normal for him.

Thank you guys so much :)

Oceanwave45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He looks good!! Good color eyes clear and swimming like a clown... frozen food will help!!!

Girthrockwel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine have a corner of the tank that's their "bed". I'm watching them flutter around in there right now. When they're out and about they swim with a little more purpose. Does he act like that in a certain spot?

OP
OP
averytanky

averytanky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine have a corner of the tank that's their "bed". I'm watching them flutter around in there right now. When they're out and about they swim with a little more purpose. Does he act like that in a certain spot?

Yeah he likes to stay in corners!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back