Is my clownfish okay?

averytanky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
74
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm new to the saltwater aquarium world and I have my first fish in my nano 10 after cycling for months! He's been in there weeks with no problems, except for the fact that i've never actually seen him eat with my own eyes, (i have blennys that eat like crazy, they go crazy for flakes and will eat them immediately, but my clown just kinda wonders around all day, not particularly doing anything or going after pellets or flakes when i put them in. but I'm so paranoid I watch him all the time for signs of any stress. Can anyone tell me if he looks okay and is swimming normal? Since hes my first tropical fish other than blennys, i dont know exactly whats normal for him.

Thank you guys so much :)


 
He looks good!! Good color eyes clear and swimming like a clown... frozen food will help!!!
 
Mine have a corner of the tank that's their "bed". I'm watching them flutter around in there right now. When they're out and about they swim with a little more purpose. Does he act like that in a certain spot?
 
Mine have a corner of the tank that's their "bed". I'm watching them flutter around in there right now. When they're out and about they swim with a little more purpose. Does he act like that in a certain spot?

Yeah he likes to stay in corners!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new