Is my Condy too big?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tarabelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my 20ga SWT for a little over a month and I’m getting nervous that my comfy is getting too big….. how do I make that determination?

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity, why did you post in this forum? You could post your question in the Anemone and Clownfish Discussion forum and likely get faster replies and more help.

OP
OP
T

Tarabelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity, why did you post in this forum? You could post your question in the Anemone and Clownfish Discussion forum and likely get faster replies and more help.

There’s “new member” under my name. So, I posted here one in error and two because I’m new. I think I would have received this information better if you had just shared the better place to post my question instead of asking a bit of a condescending question.

Nonetheless, thank you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The reef aquarium forum is suitable for all questions reef related! It’s your choice and welcome to R2R.

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s “new member” under my name. So, I posted here one in error and two because I’m new. I think I would have received this information better if you had just shared the better place to post my question instead of asking a bit of a condescending question.

Nonetheless, thank you.
I wasn’t trying to be condescending. I was merely asking because you started a new topic in a vendor forum. I made a suggestion to help you get the answers you are looking for. Good luck with your condy and welcome to R2R!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back