Is my coral dead?

I am sure it's frustrating. We have all been there a time or two. Get the lighting right, study chemistry and try again. It's a hobby of patience.
 
I am sure it's frustrating. We have all been there a time or two. Get the lighting right, study chemistry and try again. It's a hobby of patience.
Thanks, this cheers my up a bit, more than frustrated i feel bad for that poor coral🥺 I will be better prepared for the next to come
 
2dkh drop in ALK is big, if you have no hard corals, what’s using that much that fast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new