Is My Duncan Splitting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cdavis66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dislike most youtubers but still watch to see corals and setups. I think the most recent one that had a branching duncan was fragbox.
 
1000004419.jpg

I looked up an image online with a few heads closed to give a visual representation. You can see the "branches" but how wen open its goal is to make a big hungry light absorbing ball
Wow! That's a cool picture. I'm really wanting to get a duncan. That one is a dream come true.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new