Is my Duncan Splitting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottyD36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottyD36

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
578
Reaction score
259
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and have a Duncan coral and noticed a bump on the side. I wanted to see if this is it creating a new head or is it something else. Thanks for any answers.

E23A5EAE-5A82-44E0-ADE9-47DA8B58C79F.jpeg 8333FB61-5C3C-4BD0-BD9E-8583816766B3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new