Is my nem dead/dying?

D. Torres

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
122
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these BTAs and they were all doing fine and today the dark green one detached from its rock and has it's tentacles retracted? Is it dying or on the move? It was next to this rose one doing just fine. Thanks in advance for your replies.

20180418_191538.jpg


20180418_191548.jpg
 
He might be on the move, It's hard to tell with nems. Sometimes they like to deflate for one reason or another and look all sickly, but are perfectly healthy. I would monitor the situation and report back here with updates.
 
He might be on the move, It's hard to tell with nems. Sometimes they like to deflate for one reason or another and look all sickly, but are perfectly healthy. I would monitor the situation and report back here with updates.

I also have this anemone and it's doing fine.

20180418_191555.jpg
 
I guess I was just over reacting. It is definitely on the move. Thanks for the replies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new