Is my RBTA dying?!?!?

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just removed my RBTA from a piece of rock and placed it in my anemone basket. Some of the tentacles are drooping and deflated. I got it from a local reefer today and it was healthy. I think he might just be annoyed about moving him so much.
96321ADB-22BD-478B-AEAA-1773C927D23B.jpeg
 
Can we get water parameters numbers?
How much flow is going through the basket?
Is it is direct light?
 
Can we get water parameters numbers?
How much flow is going through the basket?
Is it is direct light?

Direct light, but not too intense, medium flow, 1.025 ppm salinity, 80*F
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new