Is she dying

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tim412
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tim412

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my Montipora setosa dying the ends are turning white but the polyps are still out and still feeds

15831868370093214589968569946951.jpg
 
Kinda hard to tell by the picks, but whitish tips commonly means new growth. How long have you had it? Have you noticed any growth?
 
I've had it for about a month now, sorry that's just one I had in my phone. I'll take a picture with the whites on when I get home. I was just worried all my other coral is thriving and noticed this one turning white. It's much appreciated I am fairly new to keeping a reef any help is much appreciated.
 
Is this any better
 
^

15831892203566945426250881147412.jpg 15831892640922797301142837232835.jpg
 
I'm banking on new growth. If it starts to spread downward, I'd get nervous.
 
Thank yinz so much
 
You're welcome. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new