Is The Frag Plug just Black Label Corals in Disguise?

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any skin in this game, but I really do appreciate all of you willing to name names and share negative experiences. Too often folks will not give details about things like this and other people get hammered as well. Sorry for all of your issues, but I appreciate the posts.

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
I've made up my mind I'm going go order a single coral the cheapest one they have and see if my other corals arrive with it if not I'm emailing cali attorney general

OP
OP
Jaag

Jaag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not a bad option. I was wondering how does this guy get stopped from doing what he does?

OP
OP
Jaag

Jaag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I message him on Instagram. I will let you know if he replies or not.

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
Not a bad option. I was wondering how does this guy get stopped from doing what he does?
His reply to me after I posted the ss of convo was my corals will be shipped with my next order so I just ordered a 25$ milli what should show up is 6 chunky milli frags a acan mini colony and red goni

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His reply to me after I posted the ss of convo was my corals will be shipped with my next order so I just ordered a 25$ milli what should show up is 6 chunky milli frags a acan mini colony and red goni
Why would the corals be shipped with your "next" order....like hey....that order was my next order before I ordered it

Ross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Black label corals was a scam and I imagine this site will be too. I got scammed out of $200 by them, they never would return an email. Credit card dispute took care of it, thankfully.

OP
OP
Jaag

Jaag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone on this thread like you I had a poor experience with black label corals. not getting back to me and pushing off my shipping times and just over all terrible customer service. The previous owner did not care about customer service at all. The Frag Plug is going to be completely different from the previous owner and brand. I am the new owner of The Frag Plug and would love to restart relationships with you all. The reason I want to start something new is because I liked the prices of BLC like everybody but it felt like a alibi baba of coral sellers the product was good but the delivery and shipping was terrible and the wait times were the same multiple weeks and no responses. The Frag plug will be different it will be affordable and have amazing service. I am so sorry about your past experiences but going forward you will be in good hands. Here is my personal instagram where I would love to help any one and everyone out! Please reach out and I can help you guys out! Thanks - The Frag Plug
Instagram - peter_bonin4
This is confusing to me as Jase’s Instagram has a link to The Frag Plug.

OP
OP
Jaag

Jaag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Black label corals was a scam and I imagine this site will be too. I got scammed out of $200 by them, they never would return an email. Credit card dispute took care of it, thankfully.
How long did your dispute take to be covered?

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone on this thread like you I had a poor experience with black label corals. not getting back to me and pushing off my shipping times and just over all terrible customer service. The previous owner did not care about customer service at all. The Frag Plug is going to be completely different from the previous owner and brand. I am the new owner of The Frag Plug and would love to restart relationships with you all. The reason I want to start something new is because I liked the prices of BLC like everybody but it felt like a alibi baba of coral sellers the product was good but the delivery and shipping was terrible and the wait times were the same multiple weeks and no responses. The Frag plug will be different it will be affordable and have amazing service. I am so sorry about your past experiences but going forward you will be in good hands. Here is my personal instagram where I would love to help any one and everyone out! Please reach out and I can help you guys out! Thanks - The Frag Plug
Instagram - peter_bonin4

And how are you tied to any of this

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do advise people to do a CC charge back to BLC and get your money back!! Also reach out to me and I can help with any orders you guys had

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do advise people to do a CC charge back to BLC and get your money back!! Also reach out to me and I can help with any orders you guys had

Do you want to let people know what you are doing and who you are? Right now, these posts look like asking some seniors to call a secret number for a free dinner with their life savings. You have to see that, right?

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you want to let people know what you are doing and who you are? Right now, these posts look like asking some seniors to call a secret number for a free dinner with their life savings. You have to see that, right?
Ya I do haha. Okay so recently as all of you know BLC shut down and Jase made an announcement that he has switch companies to the frag plug. I placed a large order with Blc and as all of you I got the same response from BLC nothing.. So I have know Jase for a while and asked if I could drive up to get my coral. I liked BLC for their pricing probably like everyone but their costumer service was terrible because it was only Jase. I have recently bought the assets and started The Frag Plug with Jase and our goal is to bring coral at a similar price but with costumer service 100x as well as shipping!! Our main goal is happy customers. That's why I hoped onto R2R to try and help you guys with steps on what to do in order to get your money back as well as get your orders if you would like

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back