Is The Frag Plug just Black Label Corals in Disguise?

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will wait for them to post here.

Until then, from where I sit your story is incongruent and you have ignored most of the well founded concerns and avoided directly answering many simple questions In favor of simply snagging whatever low hanging fruit you can while here.

So you are going to fill all of the undelivered orders from the prior business?
Well Jason tried to refund everyone but the owner of BLC accounts went negative so not everyone was refund so Jase put out a post telling everyone to do a cc charge back. So that is why I wanted people to reach out with their previous orders so I can help whoever still wants their order after doing a cc charge back

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is laughable. If you are partnered with Jase, then he should be the one speaking up here and making everyone he scammed WHOLE. Only then can you forge forward with a new business with him as a partner. Starting a new business with him while his former business has left many emptyhanded customers in its wake is 100% red flag. If what you say is true, Jase himself is telling people to charge back, then he is broke and there would be no good reason for you to partner with him.

THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT FOLKS, I PROMISE. JUST MESSAGE ME IN PRIVATE.

There are too many good, upstanding vendors on R2R to be asking people to deal with this nonsense.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TGC- Disbanded, liquidation sale, nothing sent and refunded.
BLC- Disbanded too (perhaps), refunds for unsent corals.

Won't be surprise if his "new" places be doing the same things soon!

Def. last person you would want to buy from. He will only attracts new reefers and that's probably about it :)

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is laughable. If you are partnered with Jase, then he should be the one speaking up here and making everyone he scammed WHOLE. Only then can you forge forward with a new business with him as a partner. Starting a new business with him while his former business has left many emptyhanded customers in its wake is 100% red flag. If what you say is true, Jase himself is telling people to charge back, then he is broke and there would be no good reason for you to partner with him.

THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT FOLKS, I PROMISE. JUST MESSAGE ME IN PRIVATE.

There are too many good, upstanding vendors on R2R to be asking people to deal with this nonsense.
Wonder where Jase is finding these new partner (scapegoats in my honest opinion) to reply on reef2reef. Last year the owner of BLC now a new guy. Very amusing!

Classic example of never admitting you are the owner so you don’t have to take liability,

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys I would love to answer any of your guys issues if you would message me privately
Peter_bonin4
If you want to get sales after the previous scamming activity associated to your associate, I would recommend you handling some questions here publicly to regain the trust of the community. If you are not willing to be open and transparent then good luck buddy.

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you are guys are flipping out about an assumption. I am trying to do right and help you guys out The Frag Plug is legit and is willing to work with you guys please reach out so I can help you guys!
Do you have puppies and candy in the back of that white van too?

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to get sales after the previous scamming activity associated to your associate, I would recommend you handling some questions here publicly to regain the trust of the community. If you are not willing to be open and transparent then good luck buddy.
I am willing to be fully transparent what do you guys want to know?

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder where Jase is finding these new partner (scapegoats in my honest opinion) to reply on reef2reef. Last year the owner of BLC now a new guy. Very amusing!

Classic example of never admitting you are the owner so you don’t have to take liability,
It has been that in the past but I am a new guy and have been trying to clean up a mess that wasn’t made by me! I am trying to reach out and help you guys out!
Let me know what questions/concerns you have and I will answer them no problem

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to clean up the mess, put some money in the bank and refund everybody. Then, they can decide if they want corals from you in the future knowing what they know. This is how stand-up people would do this.

Charging back is what scum and lowlifes do... have somebody else foot the bill for their issues. Why not let the banks and others folks that use Visa or Mastercard or whatever eat this expense? Even if you did ship some orders (still nobody rushing on here to confirm this)... congratulations on doing what should have been done already, which is less than the minimum since the minimum would have been doing it the first time.

This just all seems like you want to let somebody else deal with the mess and see if you can get some fools to believe your current story about how this will be different without actually showing anything.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are legit - I think laying out the whole mess from zero day (TGC or whatever it was) forward would be prudent.

Who owned and worked for EACH entity and why each transition occurred. Jase, Jason Peter, Hawaii, etc. A bunch of screen names and finger pointing and a literal trail of people who got ripped off from each and every company that this has morphed into.

Benefit of the doubt would be that the original TGC was a seat of the pants employee run "business" that was run poorly and got over extended... and begat a chain reaction of "employee run" business restarts passed from one person to the next. Maybe all good intention but doomed by poor business plans and hubris that create over extended funds and ripped off customers.

Your story is spotty - nobody just buys a business from a guy who ripped them off. You say you bought it from him, but also say he is your partner?

If you "bought" into this "legitimate" business. Your partner owes a lot of people a lot of money and you own that debt too. If you two started a new legal entity with a new license and, etc. you may not be liable, but you have an issue. You're partner owes a lot of people money and you need those same people as customers. That reads shady all over it.

Respectfully, one or more of you are not very smart or good at business and that is giving the benefit of the doubt. The more apt story is that one or more of you are hucksters who knowingling ripped people off. So if I were you I would lay out the whole thing from zero day and hope that people understand.

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no tie to BLC or any of the past companies I just bought the assets from them livestock, equipment etc etc. The Frag Plug is a completely new business with a new biz license etc. I got ripped off by BLC and so did a lot of people. I was not in the coral business just into the hobby. My personal work is healthcare sales so that business is all about costumer service so that is what I am trying to do with this new company is bring quality corals at an affordable price with great costumer service. And there is no partner ship or any relations between me and the owner of BLC. That is why I am telling everybody to do charge backs because I don't have access to just "refund" or I would have. Jase already tried to and it only worked for some until the owner of BLC bank accounts had nothing. So when I bought the assets I had no idea how big of a mess that BLC created but in all honesty I am just trying to build something people can trust and also buy high quality coral for a reasonable price.
My goal is to resolve the BLC issue with everyone so going forward you guys have a good relationship with The Frag Plug! I know that everyone is hesitant and ticked off about what happened to them in the passed but I promise this will be a different experience than the past. I am trying my best to regain peoples trust and I know it is going to take time and results but I would love to take care of you guys and build good relationships going forward! I know this is a lot to ask but I am going to need you guys to trust me one time and I promise you won't be mad you did!
I need you guys to do CC charge backs I know it sucks but I am trying to get you your guys money back as well as help you guys get your orders at a heavily discount price!
Thanks

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no tie to BLC or any of the past companies I just bought the assets from them livestock, equipment etc etc. The Frag Plug is a completely new business with a new biz license etc. I got ripped off by BLC and so did a lot of people. I was not in the coral business just into the hobby. My personal work is healthcare sales so that business is all about costumer service so that is what I am trying to do with this new company is bring quality corals at an affordable price with great costumer service. And there is no partner ship or any relations between me and the owner of BLC. That is why I am telling everybody to do charge backs because I don't have access to just "refund" or I would have. Jase already tried to and it only worked for some until the owner of BLC bank accounts had nothing. So when I bought the assets I had no idea how big of a mess that BLC created but in all honesty I am just trying to build something people can trust and also buy high quality coral for a reasonable price.
My goal is to resolve the BLC issue with everyone so going forward you guys have a good relationship with The Frag Plug! I know that everyone is hesitant and ticked off about what happened to them in the passed but I promise this will be a different experience than the past. I am trying my best to regain peoples trust and I know it is going to take time and results but I would love to take care of you guys and build good relationships going forward! I know this is a lot to ask but I am going to need you guys to trust me one time and I promise you won't be mad you did!
I need you guys to do CC charge backs I know it sucks but I am trying to get you your guys money back as well as help you guys get your orders at a heavily discount price!
Thanks
K, get Jase, your partner, on here and tell him to apologize to the community. If he don't? Well he's not a good partner.

I am sure you can manage that much, and I will decide if I want to buy something from your shop then.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jase already tried to and it only worked for some until the owner of BLC bank accounts had nothing. So when I bought the assets
So, now the owner of BLC has money to refund his customers, right? Since you paid him for the "assets"?
I need you guys to do CC charge backs I
This only punishes the credit card companies... Why are you pushing so hard for people to do this?
(FTR, I have no problem with it, I'm just not sure what it matters to you!)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back