Is The Frag Plug just Black Label Corals in Disguise?

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peter - I think it would help (as I stated above) to layout the players here. Who actually owned and who worked for each of these companies and the line of succession, if you will.

You make it sound like reef_jase was not the owner of BLC. Who was? Who is Jason, is that reef_jase, etc.?

If you are actually trying to right this ship, then full transparency about all of the players is the only thing that is going to work.

Amphibious Wallet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VKZiLBg.gif

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, now the owner of BLC has money to refund his customers, right? Since you paid him for the "assets"?

This only punishes the credit card companies... Why are you pushing so hard for people to do this?
(FTR, I have no problem with it, I'm just not sure what it matters to you!)
The reason I want you to do a CC charge back is that you get your money back now!

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I do haha. Okay so recently as all of you know BLC shut down and Jase made an announcement that he has switch companies to the frag plug. I placed a large order with Blc and as all of you I got the same response from BLC nothing.. So I have know Jase for a while and asked if I could drive up to get my coral. I liked BLC for their pricing probably like everyone but their costumer service was terrible because it was only Jase. I have recently bought the assets and started The Frag Plug with Jase and our goal is to bring coral at a similar price but with costumer service 100x as well as shipping!! Our main goal is happy customers. That's why I hoped onto R2R to try and help you guys with steps on what to do in order to get your money back as well as get your orders if you would like
Wait...you bought the assets. In the coral business, coral are assets. These coral belonged to the people who are complaining about not getting their orders. And you're suggesting a chargeback? This is both fraug and theft. On both your part and your business partner's part. Way to be a terrible example in the hobby.

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait...you bought the assets. In the coral business, coral are assets. These coral belonged to the people who are complaining about not getting their orders. And you're suggesting a chargeback? This is both fraug and theft. On both your part and your business partner's part. Way to be a terrible example in the hobby.
you are right the corals would be assets but I only bought half of there inventory because their "sold" tanks crashed and all of the sold corals died so I did not buy the coral that was purchased previously

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need you guys to do CC charge backs I know it sucks but I am trying to get you your guys money back as well as help you guys get your orders at a heavily discount price!
Thanks

So...charge back the orders for a refund from the credit card company. Then..you'll get them their orders at a heavily discounted price?

I've got no skin in this game but I'm just trying to make sure I understand this correctly.

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Convenient.
I said the same thing but it was true the electrical took a dump and the tanks temp dropped I guess and it all died.
At the end of the day I am trying to make things right with a group of people, me personally did no harm to. I would really like to make every single one of you a happy customer and make sure going forward you guys can put trust in this company but no matter what I say to convince you my words mean nothing with no action. I will also have people who have reached out to me and accepted my offer post on this thread!!

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I said the same thing but it was true the electrical took a dump and the tanks temp dropped I guess and it all died.
Then they should have offered to send alternate corals (aka- the ones you now own!)

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you are right the corals would be assets but I only bought half of there inventory because their "sold" tanks crashed and all of the sold corals died so I did not buy the coral that was purchased previously
How convenient that only the sold tanks crashed and you bought the not sold tanks. Sounds like a load of shizznit.

Peterbonin4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then they should have offered to send alternate corals (aka- the ones you now own!)
I looked at all of your replies and here is my answers. That is what I am trying to do but the owner of BLC is not gonna give anyone their money back so I am trying to resolve a issue that wasn't my problem but the owner screwed me and you guys so that is why I am telling you guys to charge back so you can get your money back!!

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also, to not be liable for the undelivered goods or services wouldn't the company need to file for bankruptcy?
I guess liable probably isn't the right word, but I'm not a lawyer, sounds like you can still sue a company that has filed bankruptcy but there are some caveats? Interesting.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back