Is there anything 100% universally agreed upon?

Not NPS corals :)
You need a light to grow *photosynthetic* corals :cool:
Speaking of nps, guess who just picked up this awesome sea fan?
20250411_125826.jpg
 
Is there anything that 100% of reef keepers can agree on?

Maybe it’s a parameter, equipment, ideology, dosing solution, preference etc…

If even one person disagrees, then it won’t count.


Is it impossible to think of one?
Water is wet is the only thing I can think of at this time.
 
Without water in your tank, your typical, reef tank livestock that you pick up from the LFS will not thrive.

I think i was specific enough to be prevent being disproven.
 
Heavy water is D2O and and it’s actually chemically identical,It’s just an isotope that has an additional neutron as hydrogen normally does not have a neutron so it’s slightly heavier.
 
Without water in your tank, your typical, reef tank livestock that you pick up from the LFS will not thrive.

I think i was specific enough to be prevent being disproven.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3620.jpeg
    IMG_3620.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3621.jpeg
    IMG_3621.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 72

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new