Is these more anonmes or critters?

Justin poirier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2410.JPG
IMG_2406.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG
IMG_2406.JPG
So I bought 2 RBTA for amazing price with a huge rock plus 2 clowns that I think are black ice Oce and frostebite or snowflake but this rock has the 2 large anonmes but I can not tell if these are tiny extra ones or something else

IMG_2409.JPG
 
I apologize for all the pictures and how they got posted :/
 
Looks like aptasia to me but depends on where the rock came from the soc from the Gulf isn't as prolific as the really invasive kind
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new