Is this a Aussie Bubble Tip Anemone?

TheHowards

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Deltona, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a new bta today that really caught my eye it is about 6"-7" green with pink at the very tip. The reef store owner told me it was an Aussie so I looked up Aussie BTA and all I only found the magnificent.
image.jpg
 
It was just mentioned it was aussie in a way that did to me lol I have two clowns one a wild onyx that I am hoping will take the anemone as their host.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new