Is this a bad snail?

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
9,622
Location
Durham, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a bad snail? I found it on my hammer. It has this hard back but it’s long

IMG_3992.jpeg IMG_3991.jpeg
 
That is a stomatella! GREAT SNAIL, definitely a keeper!
Ok good! I have seen 5 of them in my tank and threw them all away. I thought they were flatworms lol. Thanks. Hopefully there are some more in the tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new