Is this a carpet nem?

Update!

All recovered, isn’t he beautiful! Nearly 4 months to get from bleach white, to this beauty!

So happy!

F7CF7217-6EA4-4C8C-B1BC-019DA2DF12DC.jpeg


93C23594-0361-49C1-A656-C5EF78E48C0F.png




Remember when it looked like this back in February?!
0E86E7F6-10A9-4676-9ED2-168F28486DB7.jpeg
 
Nice Haddoni. I would think hard before keeping the pair of Saddleback with him. Saddle back have a nasty habit of going into the anemone through the mouth and eat the inside of the anemone. Kill one of my healthy Haddoni before I caught them and return them to the LFS for free.
 
Last edited:
Nice Haddoni. I would think hard before keeping the pair of Saddleback with him. Saddle back have a nasty habit of going into the anemone through the mouth and eat the ind=side of the anemone. Kill one of my healthy Haddoni before I caught them and return them to the LFS for free.

So far they have been model citizens, they bring it food and defend it from everything. I thought Saddlebacks hosted Haddon’s in the wild? The Haddon’s retracts down into the substrate occasionally and leaves the clowns swimming over bare substrate!Lol
 
So far they have been model citizens, they bring it food and defend it from everything. I thought Saddlebacks hosted Haddon’s in the wild? The Haddon’s retracts down into the substrate occasionally and leaves the clowns swimming over bare substrate!Lol

Interestingly the Saddlebacks which I’ve had also since February were brown base coloured when I got them and since hosting have all turned black. There are actually 9 Saddlebacks in this 1300l system, all happily sharing, 4 x Bubble tip anemones, 1 x Ritteri, 2 x carpet nems they swap nems sleep in huddles cuddled up lik kittens and not a single fight. I love that they can live as a community and the least aggressive Clowns I’ve owned. Even the two females three times the size of the males never fight, and I’ve seem a marked improvement in all the anemone they host.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new