Is this a good light for anemones??

What size is your tank? Don't believe the manufacturer claims of par, they greatly exaggerate.
 
in my opinion, that light would be fine for bubble tip anemones and rock flowers, but not sufficient for other hosting anemones.
 
125 gallons

The link clicks to a 48 watt light, but I'm in a different country so maybe its not right. No, your size tank needs about 150-200 watts of lighting power minimum. 48 watts is good for 15-25 gallon tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new