Is this a pink birdsnest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eb1air
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eb1air

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please I'D for me I think it's a pink birdsnest but is starting to get into the sps world had it for 3 months bad color but good polyp extension n has grown was bad color when I got it starting to get more color as it grows but please I'd for me.
HAPPY REEFING

20190219_193310.jpg
 
And DSC reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new