Is this a short tentacle torch?

YoubetyourWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
53
Location
Pasadena
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a torch or some other type of Euphylia by my other torch? It was closed at shop, but sold as a torch.
 
Kind of worried about it being that close to a torch...if not a torch.
 
While Cristata is the short tentacle torch, that’s giving me hammer vibes looking at the some of the tips
Agreed most torches I have seen have perfectly round tips. When it opened up I was like darn...so made the post. Anyways, I got it for a good price but moved it away from the torch...had a strong feeling that the torch would scorch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new