Is this acro doing good

wolt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
134
Location
Loveland OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this acro doing good?? This is also temporary tank while 75 gallon is cycling

image.jpg
 
It's browned out from what I can tell. That can be normal when stressed.
 
Yeah that’s what I thought because it’s only been in there for a few days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new