Is this Aiptasia?

zlong64

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty new to the saltwater world, so I’m trying to figure out if this is baby Aiptasia or something else. I have Aiptasia in other parts of my tank that I’m already dealing with. Thanks!

7D604D61-1D3D-4345-8FA9-8CD34DEBDFDE.jpeg
 
Palythoa tuberculosa which is a common palythoa
 
I’m pretty new to the saltwater world, so I’m trying to figure out if this is baby Aiptasia or something else. I have Aiptasia in other parts of my tank that I’m already dealing with. Thanks!

7D604D61-1D3D-4345-8FA9-8CD34DEBDFDE.jpeg
This is Aiptasia
1588267231604.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new