Is this an Acro feeding?

SickString

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight is the third night this past week I’ve broadcast fed some Reef Roids to my tank, and saw something I haven’t seen yet. I am new to the SPS world, but I’m assuming my frag is eating. Wasn’t aware of a sweeper type thing. I thought they caught food with their polyps. One of my other PC Rainbow frags had a fine filament type web it seemed to be catching particles with, which I’ve seen before.....though not in my tank before tonight.

Short video I took. If it’s something other than the coral eating, I guess I’ll have to change the title....lol.

 
I believe so........I get that a lot whenever I feed any foods with a lot of juices.

This pic always fascinated me. A reefer took this years ago and shared it on the forum.

36264765245_e770489ab6_c.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new