Is this Birdsnest okay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arice22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arice22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I picked up this Birdsnest coral from my LFS last weekend. This is my first sps coral. Does it look okay and happy?
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new