Is this feather duster gonna torch me torch?

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
10,682
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I was moving some stuff around that tank and noticed this little feather duster on my green torch. I've never encountered this with a feather duster before... Wondering if this is going to be an issue or if I should take the little guy off. What's the community say?

Thank you for the help!

IMG-2259.JPG
 
Looks to me more like a vermetid snail.

Have you seen it open?
 
Definitely not a vermited, I’ve seen and dealt with large and small ones, also no curling of the tube... I can see the feathers coming out of the holes.

B2965634-D682-4AC8-8966-25D08DE99F5A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new