Is this fish wholesaler good?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m looking for a fish. A Blonde Nasso. I see WWC has one and I happen to have a lot of reward points so the price is very good in the end. But it is shipped from Fish Direct. When I was looking I assumed it was from their store.

So my question is… is Fish Direct a reputable place to source a blonde nasso from? I can’t find info on them in a quick google search. And I understand that nasso tangs are much less hardy over the last year or two.

OP
OP
mrpontiac80

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't answer your question but I would encourage you to wait a month or two for better fish shipping weather.
I get that. Originally I was thinking WWC shipped them from FL and I’m in Arkansas… middle of this week is decent. Probably not for anyone north of me though!

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gotten several fish from WWC and all arrived in excellent shape. Before you place your order, I urge you to read some of the threads concerning Blonde Nasos doing poorly lately.

OP
OP
mrpontiac80

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gotten several fish from WWC and all arrived in excellent shape. Before you place your order, I urge you to read some of the threads concerning Blonde Nasos doing poorly lately.
I ended up going with Fish Hotel. He should receive a s/m size on the 11th and perform a full qt. So I should get it in a month or so assuming all works out.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back