Is this fish wholesaler good?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
3,713
Reaction score
4,414
Location
centerton AR
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m looking for a fish. A Blonde Nasso. I see WWC has one and I happen to have a lot of reward points so the price is very good in the end. But it is shipped from Fish Direct. When I was looking I assumed it was from their store.

So my question is… is Fish Direct a reputable place to source a blonde nasso from? I can’t find info on them in a quick google search. And I understand that nasso tangs are much less hardy over the last year or two.
 
I can't answer your question but I would encourage you to wait a month or two for better fish shipping weather.
I get that. Originally I was thinking WWC shipped them from FL and I’m in Arkansas… middle of this week is decent. Probably not for anyone north of me though!
 
I have gotten several fish from WWC and all arrived in excellent shape. Before you place your order, I urge you to read some of the threads concerning Blonde Nasos doing poorly lately.
 
I have gotten several fish from WWC and all arrived in excellent shape. Before you place your order, I urge you to read some of the threads concerning Blonde Nasos doing poorly lately.
I ended up going with Fish Hotel. He should receive a s/m size on the 11th and perform a full qt. So I should get it in a month or so assuming all works out.
 
I don't know the answer to your question, but just want to show off my baby Blonde Naso. 2.5 inches I got from Petco. Acclimated well in my DT. All fins are healing and he is eating and pooping. I got him for 120.00 which is a great price. Been a tiny fish is a huge bonus for me. I love to see them grow up in my tank.
Fins almost fully healed from the trauma of been chased by the resident tangs.
blondenaso2024062601-jpg.3711644
 
I ended up going with Fish Hotel. He should receive a s/m size on the 11th and perform a full qt. So I should get it in a month or so assuming all works out.
How is the fish doing now?
 
I did not see the date (not paying attention). So did you get your Blonde Naso? How is it doing?
40+ years of reef keeping and this is the first Naso tang I got. I love mine. Will see how big he get in 2 years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new