is this flexible plastic canvas reef safe?

Pedal Dangit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
292
Location
Temecula CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got at the local hobby store. it is soft plastic and bends... I had heard somewhere that hard plastic = safe but soft plastic = maybe not safe

I really hope it is OK I need some algae screening on my refugium return drain

81198166_555805574975258_4963175258484899840_n.jpg
80668412_2192482177726526_5081956951332487168_n.jpg
80806576_622011748573270_4558225576946565120_n.jpg
 
I also use this for algae to attach on the water entry baffle to my refugium. I sanded it some though so it's not as smooth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new