Is this ich??

Officially I believe like a tablespoon per gallon is enough to kill anything. But I use quite a bit more than that lol.
Okay good to know lol.
 
If you have access to one, an inexpensive SeaChem ammonia badge is good to have in a QT that has no biological abilities. Prime is also good to have as an ammonia reducer for QT. Don't exchange anything between transfer tanks not even wet hands or a towel, the next tank in waiting needs to be sterile. Every time you transfer, the number of ich parasites goes way down. In theory it works.

As Ziggy said, when you have the opportunity stock some Copper Power and Prazipro. I think you said you already had a copper checker.

It looks like you've caught it early, good luck and keep us updated.
I have one more question i think lol. Should I perform water changes in the 3 days before the switch or should I just use prime??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new