Is this Kamoer Doser now obsolete?

MMilner9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Apoligies if this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything about obsolescence of Kamoer dosers using the search functionality.

Currently I have the 3 channel Kamoer doser pictured below and wanted to add the 4 channel extension also pictured below, to take me from 3 channels to 7. Unfortunately I can't find any shop that is selling the extension or the original doser for that matter in the UK. Does anyone know if this dosing unit is formally obsolete now and no longer in manufacture?

Thanks in advance :)
1606765638834.png

Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a response back from local reefing group that outline the doser is now obsolete and has been replaced with the new X series (or P series here in the UK). To get the extra channel opted for the D-D/Kamoer P1 doser :)
OP
OP
M

MMilner9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a response back from local reefing group that outline the doser is now obsolete and has been replaced with the new X series (or P series here in the UK). To get the extra channel opted for the D-D/Kamoer P1 doser :)

Upvote 0
Solution

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back