Is this Majano anemone?

Exterminatank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
258
Reaction score
4
Location
Middletown, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I kind of think this is a majano anemone but can't find any similar pics on the Web. Any thoughts? It is about 1/4 inch wide. Thanks all.


Mike :)
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1358799683077.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358799683077.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358799696343.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358799696343.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 168
Hard to say. Doesn't quite look like a majano. I'm wondering if it's some sort of ricordea.
 
It looks like a strawberry anemone.
 
You know what... I think it is a strawberry anemone. Wow thanks guys. I am so happy it's not the pest I thought. I have been thinking of nuking it the last couple weeks. Thanks again all.


Mike :)
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new