Is this one too many?...

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 gallon IM Fusion...lots of live rock...doing well...the fish are 2 ymg, 1 purple ff, a tail spot ready to go from QT to DT...was thinking one more fish...a lined possum wrasse...is this one too many considering the size of the fish and size of the tank?...or do you think this OK considering the temperament of the fish...I'm good at keeping nutrients down,etc, but is this one too many...like to hear opinions...Thanks:confused:
 
I think your pushing the limit with 4 fish in a ten gallon,but if you have your heart set on another, you may want to consider a larger tank or water changes every other day. BTW, does ymg stand for yellow watchmans goby?
 
I would add the tail spot and wait a couple of weeks. See what your parameters are at. You want to make sure your bio filter can handle the load.
 
I would add the tail spot and wait a couple of weeks. See what your parameters are at. You want to make sure your bio filter can handle the load.
This^^

I would imagine that as long as your bio filter can handle it, why not?
 
This^^

I would imagine that as long as your bio filter can handle it, why not?
I think that the biofilter will handle it...its the nitrates and phosphates...its a lot of fish for a 10 with a good deal of lr, in other words not a lot of water...I'll see...first get the tail spot in...thanks...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new