Is this really RR angry birds

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaifish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine is starting to show a little color
54BEDF22-BBF7-47C3-8216-F959586387D0.jpeg
Moved this one to the main display
We’ll see what happens

302A9A8D-03BB-4B4F-A194-3B80F86A0DA4.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just an update, I emailed JC today and they confirmed that they were selling the RRU version. Gernader also contacted them separately and they added that they had originally sourced the coral from CB. Through some more digging I found out CB had sourced it from TSA corals.
Thinking about it further, I hadn't actually tracked the lineage before i first sold some frags and originally I simply labeled them as RR Angry Bird. However at some point someone inquired on the origin of my colony and more specifically whether or not it was a USA or Asia version which is what prompted me to tracked down the corals origin earlier. So that's the lineage in a nutshell.
Who wants a frag?, lol.
Me! I want one ‍♂️
 
Better but not great....or even good. The lens kit sounds like a good idea

Never claimed to be a photographer, frag looks great in person, nice color and polyp extension right outta the box and still does. Hope it settles in and grows out nice
 
Never claimed to be a photographer, frag looks great in person, nice color and polyp extension right outta the box and still does. Hope it settles in and grows out nice
I was just kidding. More making fun of my self for the suggestion. Frag looks great and legit
 
I was just kidding. More making fun of my self for the suggestion. Frag looks great and legit

. Yeah just came in finally this morning from top shelf after all the delays from the mini ice age. Also got some other sweet pieces as well so hopefully in a year or 2 it'll be a looker
 
Picked up this guy back around the summer of 2017 at Coral Farmers Market from RRU directly. With all the up and downs it has been a fairly resilient piece.

20200822_120721 (1).jpg
How much PAR do you have it in?
 
For the heck of it, I bought an "Angry Birds" from the same guy who sold some of the same "RRU Angry Birds" to ASD. Here it is under blues, brown filter:

DSC03468.jpg


Definitely doesn't look like the RRU, or real, one...
Agreed. Although nice, it looks nothing like it. Anxiously awaiting your next video, Abe.
 
For the heck of it, I bought an "Angry Birds" from the same guy who sold some of the same "RRU Angry Birds" to ASD. Here it is under blues, brown filter:

DSC03468.jpg


Definitely doesn't look like the RRU, or real, one...
I also bought one of those but mine looks just like a Jf jolt
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new