Is this what I think it is??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So you spend $999 for this fish and a year later it reverts back to its normal coloration. That's one expense "normal" Scopas tang.

Sorry, not of me. I'll stick with the "normal" one I have now and wait for it to change into one of these aberrant ones.
 
I had my hands under them but I knew they won't play nice with my Black and Gem.
I was surprised by the invoice price vs the price they sell for.
Kinda like the Ghost Yellow Tang.
 
TANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Might be just me but their ugly as. Seen the write up on reef builders.1 g buys alot of nice things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new